Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply/JFGood/PPHI) Order Sales Support in Akron, Ohio
Since 1933 Famous Enterprises has developed a reputation for distributing high quality products, having professional and knowledgeable Associates, providing exceptional customer service and offering competitive pricing. Famous Enterprises has also developed a strong reputation within the industry for its breadth of depth of inventory and broad product lines.
Famous Enterprises is a family-owned business. Since family is so important to us, we feel a special commitment to the communities where we work. Our commitment and sense of family extends to every one of our Famous Associates whose expertise includes HVAC, Plumbing, Industrial and Building Products for the residential, commercial and institutional markets.
Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply / J.F. Good / PPHI) is hiring an Order Sales Support Assistant to join our team!
The Order Sales Support Associate assures that internal and external customers receive efficient and courteous service by telephone and in person. The Associate will be responsible for general business office functions in the corporate office. Duties of this position include:
- Set up all new accounts accurately, including all email, contact info, taxable status, and work with our credit department to make sure our credit applications are properly filled out and submitted
- Explore outstanding AR claims and resolve with customers, DSMs accordingly.
- Run sales order reports: Calling Queues, Trouble Queues, Open Order Queues, and work with appropriate sales associate to communicate with customer about status of that Queue
- Support CSC Manager with time-off entries and payroll reports as well as with the Daily Invoice Detail log
- Learn and take lead for the customer Portals for invoicing, payments, and communications
- Serve as the lead on credit/rebills, tax credits, and freight allocation
Key Skills include: AR experience/Financial aptitude; Eclipse Proficiency; Self-Starter; Problem Solving; Basic Excel skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years of Administrative experience required
- Computer expereience required
- Accurate data entry skills required
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook desired
- Multi-tasking in a very fast paced work environment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
Keyword: plumbing hvac showroom industrial mechanical heating cooling
From: Famous Enterprises (Famous Supply/JFGood/PPHI)