The Mentor Network Foster Care Case Manager in Akron, Ohio
Foster Care Case Manager Primary Location: OH-OHAkron-1437 W Exchange St Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Ohio MENTOR Description
We Work with Kids!
We are looking for more talented, energized, professionalsto join our amazing teams! Our staff and foster families change theworld, one child at a time! If you want to make a difference, have atleast a bachelor’s degree in social work or similar field, have a professionallicense, and understand that you are the change agent that can save a child,join us. We offer a competitive salary, career opportunities, benefits, a401(k), free CEUs and supervision towards advance licensure.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to the individuals we serve
- Partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
- As part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with Program Director to address questions, gain support, troubleshoot client needs; attend weekly staff meetings to discuss program needs.
- Serve in rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for After Hours Emergency On Call response
- Make weekly visits to foster parents and children in their home