PNC Banking Advisor Sr (MLO) in Akron, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00809 Banking Advisor Sr (MLO)
Identifies and sells AMG banking products and services to internal and external clients. Ensures compliance with current banking policies and regulations. Provides leadership and mentoring to members of team.
Demonstrates, while meeting with clients both inside and outside the office, advanced knowledge in identifying and selling solutions to high-net-worth clients.
Builds relationships with internal and external customers through effective utilization of appropriate tools or technologies.
Makes day-to-day decisions in executing AMG banking transactions to ensure quality and efficiency.
Manages/monitors book of business to ensure client satisfaction, client retention and expansion of sales revenue.
OH - Akron
Banking Advisor Sr (MLO)
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
OH308 - Cascade Building
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Akron
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Sales Negotiating - Extensive Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales.
Products and Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Client Relationship Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Banking Advisor within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Akron, Ohio.